• 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[房产投资] 贷款常见问题解答(二)

[复制链接]
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    garlyl 发表于 25-11-2009 18:23:51
    2945 0

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

1.Q: I am going to purchase my first home and I am eligible for the First Home Owners Grant. Can I also get a first home buyers interest rate discount?
    1.问:我计划购买我的第一个房子,并有资格申请首次置业补贴。请问,银行是否向首次购房者提供贷款优惠利率折扣?
    A: Banks and lenders do not give a discount on the interest rate for First Home Buyers as the FHOG is a government grant, not a bank grant. Instead, what they have available are Introductory or Honeymoon rates which offer a low interest rate for a certain period, usually for the first year. The introductory rate may be variable or fixed and may be as much as one percent below the standard home loan rate.
    Be wary of introductory rates as you usually have to go to the standard variable rate home loan after this initial discounted rate.
    答:银行和贷款机构对首次购房者没有提供贷款利率优惠。因为首次置业补贴是政府优惠政策,而不是银行提出的优惠政策。然而,银行会提供引入期或称为“蜜月”利率的优惠措施,也就是,将提供一定期限的低息利率,通常是贷款的第一年。这个引入期利率可以是浮动利率也可以是固定利率,并且往往比标准房贷利率低一个百分点。

2.Q: How does an off-set account work?
    2.问:抵消 帐户是怎么回事?
    A:
    An Offset Account is a savings account tied to your loan account that enables you to use your saving account balance to reduce the amount owed towards your loan. Offset accounts reduce the compound interest that drastically increases the size of loan payments, and it is through reducing the principal through the offset account that significant savings can be afforded. For example, say you had a $100,000 loan and had $10,000 in an offset account, the money in the offset account works like it’s sitting in the home loan account so the interest on the home loan account is being calculated on only $90,000 instead of $100,000. Whilst you’re not using the money in the offset account, it will help to really reduce the amount of interest that will be charged.

答:抵消帐户是一个存款帐户,并和你的贷款帐户关联在一起。这个帐户的作用是:银行计算你每次须还贷金额为:抵消帐户里的存款将去减低你的贷款欠债金额。该帐户能降低贷款复利利息,因此能大幅提高还款金额。通常运用抵消帐户,实现减少还款本金的方式,为你节省不少钱。举个例子,假如你有10万的贷款,并有1万元放在抵消帐户里,则在抵消帐户里的钱可以看成放在贷款帐户里面的钱一样,而抵消帐户的钱还是可以灵活使用。实际上,你只是还9万元贷款对应的利息。

3.Q: How can I buy another property on my single income and less than $10,000 savings?
    3.问:我是单身有收入人士,存款少于1万元,我怎么才能购买第2套物业呢?
    A: The first thing you need to find out is how much you can borrow from the banks based on your current income and expenses. You can include the potential rental income that you will get for the investment property that you wish to purchase. Eg if your income per year is $40,000 and you expect to get rent of $300 per week, then the gross income that will be used is $52,480. Only 80% of rental income is used as your investment property may not always be tenanted for the full year and the Property Manager’s fees are also factored in.
    Once you know how much you can borrow, start looking for properties in that price range. Calculate what the minimum deposit you will need will be (usually minimum 5%) and add another 5% to cover the related purchase costs. If this all adds up to more than what you have in savings, consider finding out what equity you have in your current property and using that equity to make up the difference.
    答:首先,根据你目前的收入和开销,你需要了解到你能从银行贷款多少钱。你可以把你打算购买的投资物业的潜在租金收入作为你收入的一部分。举例来说,假如你年收入为4万元,你预计每周可以拿到300元租金,那么你的全年总收入将为52480元。其中只保守计算租金收入的80%,因为你的房子不一定可以全年365天都有租客,同时也要考虑租房中介的服务费用等。
    一旦你知道你能贷款的金额,你可以在设定的价格区间开始物色你想要的物业。计算出你需要支付的最小额度订金(通常是房价的5%),再加上另外的5%用于买房过程可能产生的费用。如果这些支出超过你目前的存款的话,就要考虑是否可以从你目前的房产里面拿出一点净资产来把不足的预算补上。

4.Q: What is the difference between a mortgage broker and a bank lender?
    4.问:我想贷款,是找贷款经纪还是找银行贷款部门好,两者有什么区别吗?
    Mortage brokers can save you time and money. The choices now available in the Mortgage market can seem limitless and completely overwhelming. You can choose to research the subject, the Lenders and their products yourself, or work with a Mortgage Broker who already has that knowledge.
    The best deal is not necessarily the cheapest rate. A good Mortgage Broker will examine your circumstances and future plans to recommend a loan that is right for you. Having an appropriate loan which works for you can help you build wealth.
    Most Mortgage Brokers don't charge a fee for their service as the Lenders pay them a commission for the loans they write. Most Lenders offer the same rate via the Mortgage Broker as they would directly, and a Broker could save you money in other ways.
    答:在贷款市场中,竞争是透明的和充分公平一致的。你可以通过搜索,找出你自己想要的贷款产品和相应贷款机构,或者让贷款经纪为你服务,利用他们的专业知识帮你选择贷款,可以节约时间和资金。
    最理想的贷款,并一定是最便宜的贷款利率。好的贷款经纪会审视你的目前状况和未来计划,来为你推荐适合你的贷款银行和产品。
    大部分的贷款经纪不收取服务费用,因为银行为他们支付贷款佣金。大部分贷款机构将会给贷款经纪提供和本银行相同的贷款利率,同时贷款经纪还可以帮你想办法为你省点钱。

5.Q: What penalties will the bank charge me for paying out my loan after only one year?
    5.问:如果我在一年后,就把贷款还清,我需要付银行罚款吗
    A: There are quite a few fees that will be applicable and these fees will vary according to who your loan is with. The best way to find out what the fees are and how much they are is to review the home loan contract that your bank gave to you when you first took out the loan.
    Here are a few examples of some of the fees:
    Discharge fee - Lenders charge a fee for handling all the paperwork when the loan is paid out.
    Settlement Fee - is payable when the Bank (or its representative) attends a settlement for the security property.
    Deferred establishment Fee – payable when the loan account is paid out within the first 3 to 4 years.
    These exit fees usually total up to over $1,000, so check with your lender to find out which fees are applicable to you.
    答:这里将会有一些费用产生,并因不同贷款机构而不同。最好的解决方式是找出这些费用都是些什么,以及他们的金额是多少。并认真查看你当初签订的贷款合同。
    举个例子说说可能存在的费用:
    Discharge fee指当贷款全部付清,贷款机构所收取的手续费。
    Settlement Fee –指当银行参与了房屋过户保全事宜时收取的费用。
    Deferred establishment Fee –当贷款帐户在最初3-4年内付清,所需要支付的费用。

这些费用总计会多达1千多块钱,所以要和贷款机构弄清楚到底你需要支付些什么费用。

欢迎大家提出问题.

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号