AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: nice tidy house , easy going roomate looking forwad to see you !!!! [打印本页]

作者: kimta    时间: 26-3-2013 16:38
标题: nice tidy house , easy going roomate looking forwad to see you !!!!
本帖最后由 kimta 于 2013-3-26 17:10 编辑

帖子是帮我房东发的,房东是local ,都是年轻人,很好相处,还有一个空房间

I built and design a lovely, modern home in the north western suburbs, in a new housing development.  The home is now only five years old and has three bedrooms with built in robes, a bathroom and separate ensuite, medium landscaped backyard, a large family room with modern furniture and LCD television and a range of other features.
The home is close to the city and the beach and there is public transport available to almost anywhere, from Hanson road, which is only a five minute walk from the house. The house is close to large shopping centres, Westlake’s and Arndale and also has a small convenience store located at the end of the street.
I live in the home with one other housemate, Kym, who has been renting one of the rooms for the past two years now.  I work full time, Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 and Kym is at Uni So often we are on different schedules and the house doesn’t become too cramped.  Also in the house, is Lucy, a small Cavalier X poodle, who is very friendly and loves attention and also a cat Rozi, who lives outside and likes her own space (away from Lucy!)  
We are looking for a third housemate that is clean, tidy and sociable.  The room available is ideal for a single person, with a built in robe and a desk if required (however this can be removed if you have your own furniture).  There is also a single mattress available (without a base) if required, however this can also be removed.  Rent is $130 per week, plus 1/3 of water, gas and electricity bills and bond is $300. Ideally we are looking for someone that is happy to move in for a three month trial period.. And if everyone gets along, staying for a minim total of 12 months. The room is currently vancent and would like someone to move in as soon as possible.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you and happy to meet and show you the home and room.
PLEASE CONTACT: Emily ([email protected])
Kym 0413039724

MSG me Kym and il send you pic about the house thanks!!

作者: iimove    时间: 26-3-2013 17:12
额。好长的英文,上图更直观

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://shengda668.cn/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2