收藏本版 (1)
    楼主: 大能猫
    打印 上一主题 下一主题

美军航母重新部署 朝鲜半岛走向“失控”?(图)

[复制链接]
    jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 12:35:54
    卡卡看 发表于 10-4-2017 12:13
    楼上的,如果你能看懂这篇"中文"文章,干嘛还转着逻辑打英文哦?

Show your "beng shi"(ability and capability) by following the posts.

Let me "learn, learn" and give me "some color to see see".

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 12:43:47

I Tell you the trueth.

You will spend at least half a year to argue and debate with me, IF you follow this kind of your mindset.  As I posted thousands of messages here in this bbs in English since I registered in this bbs about seven or eight years ago.

Proudly I am confessing here.

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 12:54:59

English printing is much easier than chinese printing!

We just take your post as example:

In English you just Print like: Hi, Above Fl, if you can read chinese, why do you show up to print english?  Easy?  Yes, it is.

If in chinese, you have to print: lou shang de , ru guo ni neng kan dong zhe pian "zhong wen" wen zhang , gan ma hai zhuang zhe luo ji da ying wen, wo?

Easy, not at all.  be patient, hold on, not finished.  You have to "transfer" every above words into correct chinese letters among hundreds of thousands of chinese letters.

DO you agree?
    What do you think?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 13:05:02

To be frank and honest,

I was not as "able and capable" as you guys in printing chinese letters, I would like to try my luck in this bbs's international news column as an editor by answering its employment enrollment post, If I can type chinese as good as you.

DO you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 13:10:57

Keep the game going on, THIS is the Most Fun for every game, like you play tennis matches, just hit back one more time than your oppents by whatever strokes, slice, lob, dropshot and just like you are performing a musical piece on stage, you know you are wrong, but better "keep it going" and "not stop", otherwise it is very embarrassed.

DO you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 13:19:17

If you don't blame me and If I am not rude:

My reply will be like: Sorry, my posts here which beyond your understanding are not for you.

Happy?

You can either ask BBS to remove my id or you can confront me directly.

Do you agree?
    WHat do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 13:29:26
    Ok, let's go back to the right track.

Carl Vincen is the U.S.aircraft carrier just excercised the FONOP in South China Sea a few weeks age, if I remember well.  
    According to original plan, the fleet will visit Australia.  Trump suddenly changed the routine on Saturday and ordered the fleet to be deployed near the peninsula.  THis is what Trump and Xi agreed during the Mar-a-Lago summit that the N. korea's nuclear program has reached a serious stage and cannot be accepted.  That's why.

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 13:36:41
    My analysis and train of thoughts are like this:

If N.Korea "listen", keep silent and do not behave provocatively, ok, war will not happen.

If N.Korea act in a more provocative way by testing its nuclear ICBM recently, Carl Vincen will definately do something.

The result probably will be that China will face a united korea front stationed with US army at its door.

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 16:18:18
    Whether it will lose control or not on Korea peninsula, just pay attention to S. Korea's media.  We usually get detailed news and information about N.Korea from S.Korea's media.

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

jian11 发表于 10-4-2017 16:45:13
    At this critical juncture, China should persuade Kim Jong-un to step down in order to avoid US' preemptive military attack.  China should send a similar strong message to Kim, and China and the U.S. provide Kim with personal security guarantees.  It is said that This was also  the same offer provided to Saddam Husaine, unfortunately Saddam rejected this offer.

Do you agree?
    What do you think?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

高级模式
    B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies 上传

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号